In general, you can visit us on the Internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
Uses of Personal Information
nHance may use provide personal information:
- to fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- to contact you for customer surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- for marketing purposes.
- in an non-identifiable format for analysis.
- to develop our business relationship.
If you do not wish your information to be used as described above, you have the following options.
- You may inform us that you do not want your information used for further marketing purposes.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser.